Good drinks and good beats
Featuring drink specials and a menu of Eurocentric fare, the Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar opens Wednesday in Suite 105 of the new Lucille Building at 2605 N. Fourth St.
Inspired by small bottle shops in France and jazz kissas in Tokyo, the focus is on European and Northwestern wines, draft and packaged beer, mocktails and soft drinks, small plates , sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts.
The vinyl record library has 3,000 records with two high-end turntables, a hi-fi sound system, and a Sip and Spin wine and record club with bar and patio, community lounge and table, and bohemian decor.
Tee times with owners Robby and Krista French are 12:00 p.m. to approximately 10:00 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Sunday. Phone 208-601-6602. Check out styluswineandvinylbar.com.
Integrity Mental Health opens on Ironwood
With a wide range of services, Integrity Mental Health opened in Suite B at 1105 Ironwood Drive.
Johanna Matthews and her staff offer medical management, therapy, counseling, spravato and (in the future) ketamine. Based in Boise, Integrity Mental Health has expanded to other locations to meet the demand for services.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Phone 208-758-7901. Check mentalhealthidaho.com.
Vineyard Church opens in Hayden
The Vineyard Church celebrated its grand opening on April 24 at its new location at 9140 N. Reed Road, Hayden.
Reverend Kevin Schultz offers worship services at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays. The church started at 9407 Government Way in 2017 and is now in the former Hayden Bible Fellowship Church.
Phone 208-449-2080. Check TheVineIdaho.org.
Now the Tidbits
- Watch for details on new buildings being constructed for Roger’s Ice Cream and Burgers offices on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- Memory Lane is moving from the downtown Plaza Shops to the Silver Lake Mall.
- OSI Hand Surgery is new at 1621 N. Third St.
- The St. Joseph Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Hwy 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- There’s something going on with the old Owl Cafe in Hayden.
- Post Falls RV Campground is under construction at 70 W. Cabelas Way between Cabela’s Store and State Line Walmart at The Pointe at Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 commercial lots are available in the future Prairie Crossing Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A hamburger restaurant and cosmetics salon will be located in the new building at Fourth and Lakeside.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at fourth and best.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic”.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “coming soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An express outdoor car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- Watch for construction on the northwest corner of Government Way and Hayden Ave.
- Coeur d’Alene Pet Market will be at 6424 Government Way.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Watch for the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on CD’A Lake Drive.
- A Grease Monkey car spot will be at the crossings in Athol.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- A Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop will move into the old Chipotle Mexican Grill building at 305 W. Appleway.
- Retro Arcade on wheels game truck details will be here soon.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- Pearl & Tin will be in Suite 101 at 2605 N. Fourth St.
- The old Black Sheep building west of Costco will be used for firefighter training and demolished May 23.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- The CD’A Corner Store adds a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off US 95.
- The Post Falls Pavilion food court will be near the intersection of Highway 41 and Horsehaven.
- Last week, Seattle celebrated the 60th anniversary of the Seattle World’s Fair. My parents, my sister Lynne and I went there in 1962 from Thompson Falls. For some reason I was the driver all night at 16. I fell asleep standing while waiting to enter the fair. Lynne lost her favorite hat on the roller coaster.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]